Personal tax returns for Directors, High Earners, Partners, Consultants and Landlord

We can prepare tax returns for all individuals from Company Directors to self employed sole traders and medical consultants. We also specialise in landlords tax returns.

If you earn the following income, you will need to complete a tax return:

  • Self Employed and earn more than £1,000

  • Rental income of more than £2,500 after allowable expenses or more than £10,000 before allowable expenses

  • A partner in a business partnership

  • Earning money from ​

    • Tips and commissions

    • Savings, investments and dividends

    • Foreign sources

  • Earning over £50,000 and claiming child benefit

  • Are in receipt of any other untaxed income. 

You will need to submit your return by 31 January (or 31 October if submitting on paper) following the end of the Tax Year.

If you do not submit your tax return on time you will be subject to an initial fine of  £100, followed by additional fines and penalties. 

Contact us now to chat about how we can help you with your personal tax returns.


Subscribe Form

Stay up to date

Thanks for submitting!